Wednesday 15 April 2009

EXPECTATIONS WORK WEEK!

It's almost WORK WEEK! :-) Me, or Marie, is going to go work for a week at Midtbyen Barnehage (Kindergarden!) I've never been in a Norwegian Barnehage before, so I'm pretty excited about working in one! Since it's work with kids, I'm expecting that it'll be pretty fun XD But I can't really speak Norwegian, so I'm a lil bit worried about if I'd understand what the kids want or if they underdstand me... But, I think everything will go fine! B)
Still, even though it seems like fun, I do NOT want to be working in a Kindergarden in the future, full-time. Working with kids isn't really my dream, and I'm sure I'd get really exhausted in a month or so. I have other stuff I want to be doing ;-)
So I guess I'll write again on Monday!

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment