Thursday 30 April 2009

Day 3

I could not come because of problems I had.

Day 4

It was actually the same as day 2, but I were sitting with kids and learning them english. I were showing pictures and they had to guess what is it in english and if they guessed I had given them a pen as a premie.

Day 5

Me and one teacher were taking loads of toys and cloth etc. from a little run. I had to carry very big bags up and go around the house. We were getting ready to make loppemarked for raising money to the school. I did wear loads of bags etc. and the day actually were the same. Just play with kids and all this kinda of stuff. At end we had to sing song yo a boy and we ate jelly and I got present and I did say bye to everyone and gone. I did enjoy the workweek. Because I worked with kids,outside,inside etc.

By AHMAD

No comments:

Post a Comment