Wednesday 22 April 2009

Day 3 in Zoo

Today I brought my pet bird to the work. I already told the boss about it yestarday, so it was no suprise. There were only male cockatiel in shop, so when a female cockatiel showed up they was insane. I didn't put her inside because I was worried if the male birds would hurt her so I just put her on a branch where everyone could see her. Anyway.
The wares arrived today morning. So we had something to do.
After 4-5 hours, me and my boss managed to tide them up. Well mostly. It was some heavy sack of food for dogs and cats, so it was quite a challenge. I did sweat alot.

After all that work I was very tired. I threw my self onto the bags of dog foods. Boss laughted.
I was glad that I didn't do any "dirty jobs". No cleaning :D hurray.

I also lost my wallet so I couldn't buy anything to eat. Luckly I had some stuff with me from home.

I think today was the hardest day so far. But my boss sais she does it everyweek because they orders new wares every single week.
I felt a bit ashamed xD

No comments:

Post a Comment