Tuesday 21 April 2009

Day 2 at zoo

As usually I was there before any other. I missed the first bus so I had to take my bike. It went faster than I thought. The door was closed. The store was inside a another building with 3 doors so if I came to early I had to wait. But It seems to be some people already knows who I am and what I'm doing there. They usually ignor people who knocks on the window before opening time.
But it seems to be my boss has already told them about me.

There are normally 2 persons working each day. They all shows up in different time.
She had a list of things I can do in this week, but she found I already did them yestarday. She was impressed.
So I had nothing special to do in the morning. I was quite tired so it was just good for me. Except from building a cat manor. We had some problems with fitting in the holes, but it went quite well. I was quite tired so it was just good for me.

12.00 another employ showed up. And she knew what I DIDN'T do yestarday. I had to wash the pumps inside of the aquarium. It was full of sh**. I managed only to wash 5 pumps today. It was not so hard, but I just felt a bit weak today. I'm planning to finish all of them tomorrow.
We was suppose to get new water plants and fishes, but they didn't show up.

I also had to put some pig tails, meat stick and other different dog food in package so that custumers don't have to use their hand and let it smell bacon all day long. I had gloves of course.

Well, I was glad when the day was over, but tomorrow I bet I got lots of things to do.
35 more pumps to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment