Thursday 23 April 2009

Day 4 @ Barnehage

I can't believe the week's gone so fast! Today was my second to last day at the Barnehage. In the morning, I hung with these 2 girls and made them a bunny and a cat out of play dough. I think I did a pretty good job, because I stink most of the time. Then, from 10 :30, it was Choir time! The oldest kids in the barnehage "Gulgruppen" are going to walk in this procession at Nidarosdomen next week, so they needed to practice some religious songs. The kids have a REALLY great voice, I amazed everytime I hear them sing... (0.0) At lunch, I was trying to make the Kaviar from the tube come out, but then the end of the tube brok and I got Kaviar all over my jeans...
But then, when I was taking a break today, the other teachers threw a surprise party for this teacher Elise, who's worked at the Barnehage for 25 years. We all got cake, and she got flowers and a reisegavekort for 6000 kr! wow... The cake was really good too<3 Tomorrow is my last day. Then, it'll be back to school... yayyy? :-P
PS. I met Leo at Birralee today! He says he's doing a good job , but people say otherwise... XD
Marie

3 comments:

  1. Girls I know there :-P They say that you're always bored n' stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just how did they see me bored...? Haha, I had a blast as you might've noticed;) And what's that got to do about doing a good job or not?

    ReplyDelete